Sunday 19:00 - Pandaemonium on fire!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sunday 19:00 - Pandaemonium on fire!

Aloha!

As we just faced the same old story as we will probably do in the upcoming weeks, how about a suggestion? Of course I'm talking about the Ahserion Raid and it's main issue (at least from a player perspective) the limited entry (tableflip) Who is allowed to join and who is the one who decides who is allowed to do so.... What about all the new players with less gear and all the veterans with lots of gear? Many questions, few answers and a solution is needed. So let's just take the easy way and raise the entry lim..... (fail)

No thank you and by that I apologize to my faction in advance as I say now that I'm completely against raising the entry for the Ahserion Raid (at least for now). We have a lot new players which is great and everyone wants to join this raid but most of the veteran players here can agree when I say that the fluctuation of the server population can be very high. Of course I wish for every new player to stay and for many more to come but from what I know and remember I definitely say that it's way to early to change an at least mostly balanced system even if it means that only 24 ppl can participate weekly.

Every Sunday around 7:00pm a look at the homepage shows relatively high online numbers but only 48 people are really doing for what most of the players logged in that evening. It's not a secret that this leads to some sort of frustration. So what about keeping all the players outside of the Ahserion Raid busy with some small events? Giving them the chance to get a little something for passing on their chance of participating. The rewards don't have to be super game breaking and I clearly want to mention that I'm also not up for only PvP events here as some of the not raiding players might lack a little gear and sometimes small things like hide and seek can do the trick. I'm pretty sure the event repertoire offers something with less effort and small giveaways that could act as a small compensation and therefore might as well show that this entry limit issue is known, the players waiting are not overseen but balance is important as well.

So far,
      Mika