Help Asmos

• Accepted

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I dont how, but people can maybe think about it ? its just a suggestion. You don't have to talk like this =) Maybe just give MK meds / ceras / Pots to NEW asmodian account ( not a lot hey, but enough to begin well ) idk, if you have better idea, talk.
    • Oh no dont get me wrong i didnt wantet to come off as rude.

You see Suggestions come whit Ideas on how to make a situation better. While i can totaly understand your point there was lacking some suggestion.

MK mats Sound good, Ceras sound a little op but minding the current situation i think it would be a drip on a hot stone.

I belive the motivation to join the asmodian side shouldnt be just luring over active players into making a new account to get the rewards, they are probably never gonna use again in their life. the "care package" should contain nontradeable stuff at best maybe some help whit Pve gear, prahaps scrolls for higer instances?

So what i was thinking of was
      Item Icon186000238 i dont know how many
      Ceras ??
      MK mats
      Some more 30m scrolls beacouse those are hella buzzin
      ??? what ever more or less
      "Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise lösen, durch die sie entstanden sind."
    • Yep some little pots ect and make the begining easier. Maybe on Discord an Asmodian and Elyos Chat, then new players can call their faktion for pve ( as we want to do some ) those suggestions can help server to improve and have more fun tbh.

And, newcomers can ask on discord for help, we can log and do stuff for newcomers asmodians ^^
    • ^^ that too. Supporting each other~ now we getting somwere.
      the beginning is always hard, exspecialy when you jump in for the Pvp but dont have gear there are some other coins i cant put my finger on right now beacouse i forgott the name. But it isnt hella op nor is it hella bad. Its a good inbetween whit a good starting point. *i probably come back when i find out the name of it x)*
      "Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise lösen, durch die sie entstanden sind."