Discord

• Accepted

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Last time we opened a market in our forum, people exclusively used it for account and char trading, which we don't approve and don't want to support in any shape or form.
      Any ideas to prevent this from happening again? Only monitoring and moderating the channels will lead to avoidable punishments.

And can you please elaborate on the guide channel, are you talking about a read-only resource linking to written guides? If so, what's the most important info that should be included? Simply linking to our main pages doesn't justify a dedicated channel.
      And if it should be an open discussion channel for newcomers and/or a mentors offering their help, it would need a self-explanatory name because otherwise people might not use the channel properly or at all.
    • We just have to limit the market. Put rules like : no char selling. U can give some a " mentor " title on discord then they can help newcomers and explains how BA works.

If need a writter for an " indepth guide " of BA ask ppl to do then we can talk each others and make a guide by players for players ^^
    • No doubt, both of those ideas are good. But i dont know how to put it.

Putting rules means there is som form of Moderation needed, unless you wanna do it completly whit a Bot canceling everything out that has the word "account" in it, discord it self dont provide really any form of "auto moderation" unless you really specificly make a Bot for it, or invite a Bot.

Whit the mentor role.. We have a guide thread in Forum. Wish is good, if it would get used. But what does one Qualify to be a Mentor? Is it the extreme knowledge of Pvp? or Pve? Is it the knowledge whit the server it self? How would you define a Mentor?

Dont get me wrong i dont try to pull it into negative light i just think there is missing Something..
      "Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise lösen, durch die sie entstanden sind."
    • No problems i can understand u. Some people are here since the begining in 2015. Some have a big knowledge on " how " to gear fast in pvp and pve. Biggest problem is to find ppl that want to help ppl, do the guide, and take the title of mentor and not left it in 2seconds xD
    • We have created the #broker channel on Discord for you to post your item trade offers and requests. The guides and information for new players should continue to be discussed only in the forum.

Best regards
      your Beyond Aion Team