Cube Expansion Quest [Elyos/Asmodian]

• Cube Expansion Quest [Elyos/Asmodian]

Greetings!

We all may or may not know about the Cube Expansion Quest You get in either Heiron or Pandaemonium. I would like to help those who maybe struggel to find the Dairy on the elyos side, or dont know really on what to hunt on Asmodian Side.

Note: I use for the asmodian Side sites like Aionpowerbook as It is really just a question of were to find Said mob (Same on Elyos side)

Now lets beginn

Asmodian

Display Spoiler

Step one
      This Quest can be accepted at 35 or higer, to start the quest you go to Pandaemonium and look for Nekorunerk

Step two
      Hunt Dire Acheron Drake Those are located on the Upper Abbys

Step Three
      Hunt Cold Terra Spirit , those are located in Beluslan
      (use pictures for those maps i wasnt in yet.. obv is wasnt in Beluslan If you wanna find it a little faster [where:Cold Terra Spirit] in /s chat, or use the links in quests, they mostly helpfull aswell. )

And done! Congraz, you done the quest and your cube should have Expandet (gasp) Exciting!

Elyos

Display Spoiler

Well, our Quest is a little Tricky. As it dosent really tell us were the mob is, but rather give us a Radius and Place to look for that one specific Mob. But Fear not! Ive found it and i gonna share it whit you!

Step one:

To start the Quest you first talk whit Yiehmonerk, a cube craftsman in the Hall of Prosperity. Or to be more specific: Berone's Ruined House

Step two:

Find the Dairy. Now here is were most get confused as you may or may not know: Is it a Mob, a item on ground, were to look beacouse Oriton Farm is Huge!

First you need to find the mob Jaku the Glutton The mob is located in Heiron at this place

to find it easier, you can use as suggested in the Asmodian Guide [where:Jaku the Glutton] in /s chat.

Our last step is simply to bring it to the Black Cloud Island.. You know were this one is right?(or you stay in heiron and give it to Suganerk) and then we have more Cube space.. How exciting! (gasp)
      hint hint:

I hope its helpfull.
      "Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise lösen, durch die sie entstanden sind."

The post was edited 3 times, last by Nikki ().