Mentality

• Ik we were not perfect by past but hell waw, how u want us to play or have any kind of fun if u still zerg , disrespect us ect ? u wanna us to leave say so, we will do =) , and u will cry again cauz no one vs you.

Have fun alone here, i will not promote this server or try to take back some friends here as the mentality is really shyt =)
    • Well.. now that mentality isnt better, is it.

Understandable that you are angry and frustrated but you gotta understand, that not everyone is going whit this Mentality. For my part, im not a huge fan of Pvp, so you probably wont find me anyway anywere..

tho that "mentality" of Zerging players goes fare back to the beginning of Aion, in the end its a Pvp game. Strong agnist the Weak. But if you leave now and this server gets less and less players, dont you think its a little.. less productive of what you want to archive?
      "Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise lösen, durch die sie entstanden sind."
    • but 6 vs 29 with fear/dp and trolling us is exciting for elys? Lel. At least we try =) have fun

Zerg is "ok" for me. Its the trolling ppl tryharding vs sometimes 3 of us that is a bit " annoying ".

We just want some respect as we try with what we have... nothing ^^