KnockDown buggy

• Fixed
    • KnockDown buggy

I was chasing by Nyanko in the Abyss, he apply Mountain Crash on me and then i cut my wings to go as far as possible, was at 70m and then, he KnockDown me by the Mountain Crash Dot Dmg ???

It's also works with the bleeding effect of the Templar chain skill if the Templar get his Greatsword in his hands, soooo i think that all Dot can proc the random chance of KD etc... if you get the good weapons in your hands ...

Here some proof for the Chanter and the Templar :
      (Screen for Chanter)

So actually, DOT's can proc specials effect of your weapon, without the requirement
      There's also maybe a bug in the basic formule of the random KD/KB :
      Normally random KD/KB can only proc when your Auto or Spell do a Critical Hit and Accuracy / Magical Accuracy do not influence % chance of random KD/KB proc
      Files
      • KD on a Dot.PNG

(63.19 kB, downloaded 81 times, last: )
    • yes mountain crash is extreemly delayed when it procs the chance ratio it stumble you ONLY once.
      regardless this u dont have to critical hit to stumble your opponent.
      accuracy higher gives you better chances to stumble (for example disorientating blow) against the skill buffs like unwavering devotion/+20 skill boots shock.
      magical accuracy works with (infernal blaze / annihilation burst last hit. AGAINST MR of ur gear.
      random knockdown is still affected by stats to get trough the chances are still the same but some buffs goes against this random kd ratio and skills.
      thats why macc /accuracy is a thing on chanter " pentacle shock 10%" for example proc trough to use this skill gives better ratio to actually stun/stumble if you had more accuracy and macc.
      repeated shatter also have random knockdown bigger chances
      those skills mountain crash and slash artery dont affect stun/stumble ratio at all.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Holo ().

• 1st, Here on the screen you see that i take 3 tic of Dot's before i get KD and then i get the log that my char is no more KD, so no that's not delay, that's a bug, the thing that KD me is the Dot effect, not the Spell, like it does for the video of the Templar.

2nd, If there's not specified on your spell that he get a chance to do a special effect like KD/KB/Stun what you want, he can't proc a random KD/KB without Critical Hit

3rd, to proc a random KD with an auto attack or a spell WHO'S NOT supposed to proc a KD you are obligated to do a Critical Hit, without this Critical Hit you are not supposed to proc any random KD or KB.

4th, Accuracy / Magical Accuracy never affect the % Chance proc of a Random KD/KB, Random KD/KB have 10% chance to proc when you do a Critical Hit on your Auto Attack / Spells who are not supposed to proc a KD or a KB, that's all.

5th, Accuracy, Magical Accuracy, all the stats that you want will never help you to get better chances to Stumble/Stun/Cage or any effect of the Game on a UD of Glad and Temp / RS or whatever spells that gives you any chance to resist to this type of effects
      If you get your RS (Remove Shock) up, and the Char who's attacking you get no buffs to gives him Stun Penetration or KD Penetration or things like that, it'll never be possible to proc any type of Stun/KD/KB or what you want on his RS

Accuracy stat is here to help you to proc your Physical KD or KB IF the spell is supposed to KD or KB because you can't proc this KD or KB if your spell Dodge, otherwise Accuracy will never augment the % Chance proc of a Random KD or KB or spell who are not 100% chance to proc the effect, like Wrathful Strike of the Glad

Magical Accuracy stat is here to help you to proc your Magical Debuff, like most of the stuns on the Chanter, if you are under the M.Res of the char that you are attacking, your Stuns have a chance to delt the Dmg (because damage are Physical) but the stun have a chance to resist (because it's a magical debuff for most of the Chanter Stuns)
      BUT It will never increase your stun chances to 100% for the Spells who are not supposed to proc at 100% when you get same or more MA than the Char have of Magic Resists

For Exemple : The Insescapable Judgement, this spell got 60% chance of stun (if i remember well) if you have same Magical Acc or more Magical Acc than the Char you are attacking have of Magic Resist, but it's not because that you have 100k Magical Accuracy that this stun will now stun at 100%, he will stay to 60% chance of Stun

So Accuracy / Magical Accuracy are only here to make your Stumble/Cage/Stun etc.. not resisted, they are not here to increase your % Chance of proc on spells that are not 100% proc while the effect isn't resisted

***Unnecessary comment***

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shinie ().

• I'm just gonna clarify some things:
      KB and KD are only applied on critical hit. Dots apply KB/KD if the initial damage was critical. This is of course a bug since dots cannot KB/KD.
      (Magical-) Accuracy does not increase the chance of a KB/KD.
    • Thanks @Yeats, also i will not open another ticket just to know if it's work well here, but all buffs that gives you Stun/Stumble/Spin/Cage etc... resistance, can only be countered by buffs who gives Stun/Stumble/Spin/Cage etc... Penetration
      Accuracy/Magical Accuracy don't increase chance to pass through these buffs

Because i can't be sure if it's buggy or just server timing here, sometimes, a lot of time, i take some stuns on my Remove Shock + UD who's 1000 Resists + 800 Resists and no classes have 900 Penetrations buffs, so i hope this is just timing before RS Resistances are applied ?