Chanter pvp skills

• Fixed
    • Chanter pvp skills

I have this like 3 weeks now and the paralyse skill dont proc at all from what i feel (paralyse of pants ap gear opponents can resistance to that?)
      I also suggest to look into the stun rates chanter (magical accuracy) vs clothes with (magic boost - magic resist) i feel the stun rates are incorrect
      I also want to add that a 3640 2% gs proc / 4k dmg gs procs with 4200+ magic boost does more damage then 16k hp what a full geared player has as far im experienced with it was less damage this applies also to other magical classes. (i add personally magical classes are to much buffed with no magic cap no matter how skilled you are you lose as chanter-equal gear)
      Also i experienced too long impossible to move or do DPS skills after healing effects like recovery magic / healing light / healing burst.
      even with full magic sup set.
      Attack speed with candy 3% should be 1.1 not 1.2 - same issue is with casting speed 0.7 should be 0.6 with cast speed candy

Chanters need against this : aiondatabase.net/en/skill/4732/
      aiondatabase.net/en/skill/4868/

Ofcourse for whole group might be to insane so i suggest a personal buff rather then group. or either increase the basic magic suppression to balance this
      My request to all of this is the pvp balance chanter > magical classes being fixed + stun ratio of chanter are incorrect against classes with HIGH mr (you can socket 2000magical accuracy still not able to stun)

Greetings worst chanter eu
    • Hi Sin,

please create a seperate report for each bug.

Sin wrote:

I have this like 3 weeks now and the paralyse skill dont proc at all from what i feel (paralyse of pants ap gear opponents can resistance to that?)
      I don't quite understand what you're talking about. Can you provide a skill-id and describe the bug in detail?

Sin wrote:

I also suggest to look into the stun rates chanter (magical accuracy) vs clothes with (magic boost - magic resist) i feel the stun rates are incorrect
      We have already fixed an issue with the formula of stun resistance and updated just yesterday. Have a look at it again. There is no "chanter stun rate". It's either buggy for all classes or none.

Sin wrote:

I also want to add that a 3640 2% gs proc / 4k dmg gs procs with 4200+ magic boost does more damage then 16k hp what a full geared player has as far im experienced with it was less damage this applies also to other magical classes. (i add personally magical classes are to much buffed with no magic cap no matter how skilled you are you lose as chanter-equal gear)
      The damage of godstones is just as high as on official servers. They're calculated with mboost and they don't do more than 16k damage in PvP.
      There is a magicboost cap at 2900.

Sin wrote:

Also i experienced too long impossible to move or do DPS skills after healing effects like recovery magic / healing light / healing burst.

even with full magic sup set.
      I don't understand what you mean. What do movement and healskills have in common with your msup set?

Sin wrote:

Attack speed with candy 3% should be 1.1 not 1.2 - same issue is with casting speed 0.7 should be 0.6 with cast speed candy
      The attack speed depends on the weapon you're wearing. As a chanter you have a base attack speed of 2.0 with staffs.
      The best staff has 19% attack speed, your gloves have 8% attack speed, your title 4% and candy gives another 3%. That's a total of 19 + 8 + 4 + 3 = 34%. Your minimum atk speed is 2 * (1-0.34) = 2 * 0.66 = 1.32.
      Those skills don't exist in 4.8. They were added in 4.9.
    • first para skill from general pants +20 (para resistance from gear makes this complety useless?)

magical accuracy affects the stun rate on magic resist (if its fixed okay)

godstone incorrect was never boosted godstone to crit above 9k (i believe it did maximum 8k dmg with any skill aside from skill damage)

jump cast cast brain use skipping animations LEGITLY. when u use healing skills u forced to stay 0.5-1sec still as chanter wich is how chanter not should be played.
      if dont believe me meet ingame and ill show the difference.

i see from atk speed in that point might be correct , but i still think its incorrect and it should be 1.2 (basic buffs and 1.1 with candy).
      edit: if u say is right why we have 1.2 atk speed so that calculating is incorrect 2.0 :100 0.02 x 19%weapon8%gloves9% scroll 3% title 3% candy=42% total 43% if u have dictator title would be 1.14 ATK SPEED 1.16 ATK (no candy 1.22) speed for regular players without 4% atk speed (old players have advantage of 1.1 atk speed new players 1.2atk speed because of this) wich gives them an advantage of 0.1 allready its alot.

i agree on that but mb isnt capped at 4200 magic boost in the server wich makes impossible to balance against chanters (have max 3220 magic sup). +1000 magic sup ignores this magic sup set to a shetty pve gear

Thanks for listening btw to this i just had a while frustration about the "pvp is calculated" when there are things not correct in my opinion

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sin ().

• Sin wrote:

first para skill from general pants +20 (para resistance from gear makes this complety useless?)
      I assume you're talking about this skill Protection: Paralysis III - Aion Database.
      Yes the paralyse effect is calculated against your opponents para resistance. This should be correct as the Assassins skill Apply Deadly Poison - Aion Database has the same effect and ignoring the paralyse resistance would not make sense at all.

Sin wrote:

magical accuracy affects the stun rate on magic resist (if its fixed okay)
      Not quite, it doesn't affect the stun rate. But if your opponent resists your attack the stun cannot trigger either.

Sin wrote:

godstone incorrect was never boosted godstone to crit above 9k (i believe it did maximum 8k dmg with any skill aside from skill damage)
      I did a test and you're right. Godstones cannot crit. This will be fixed.

Sin wrote:

jump cast cast brain use skipping animations LEGITLY. when u use healing skills u forced to stay 0.5-1sec still as chanter wich is how chanter not should be played.

if dont believe me meet ingame and ill show the difference.
      This is because of our motion time validation system(prevents no ani hacks). The downside is that jump cast/jump shots are harder or not possible at all.
      I can't tell you if it's ever gonna change as the system is very complex. It might take some time but we'll look into it.

Sin wrote:

i see from atk speed in that point might be correct , but i still think its incorrect and it should be 1.2 (basic buffs and 1.1 with candy).

edit: if u say is right why we have 1.2 atk speed so that calculating is incorrect 2.0 :100 0.02 x 19%weapon8%gloves9% scroll 3% title 3% candy=42% total 43% if u have dictator title would be 1.14 ATK SPEED 1.16 ATK (no candy 1.22) speed for regular players without 4% atk speed (old players have advantage of 1.1 atk speed new players 1.2atk speed because of this) wich gives them an advantage of 0.1 allready its alot.
      You're right. I forgot the atk speed scroll. Yes some players have the advantage of 4% atk speed title. But as you said the difference is 1.14 vs 1.16 (=0.02). The client rounds the atk speed to one decimal place. With 4% title (=1.14) you will see 1.1 atk speed and without (=1.16) 1.2 atk speed. However the server calculates with the not rounded value of 1.14 and 1.16. The difference is just 1 percent point.

Sin wrote:

i agree on that but mb isnt capped at 4200 magic boost in the server wich makes impossible to balance against chanters (have max 3220 magic sup). +1000 magic sup ignores this magic sup set to a shetty pve gear
      There has never been a 4200 mboost hard cap. I tested this on official servers.