Suggestions

• Declined

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestions

1. Is there any possibility to increase the drop rate in the PvE areas (Eltnen, Morheim etc.)? Very often mobs don't drop anything and dropping a weapon or part of the armor is almost impossible.
      2. Due to the fact that the areas such as Eltnen, Heiron are almost empty of players is there a possibility to make instances there possible to access by a single player who can rush solo through them?
    • Hello!

I'll just give you some mustard to your bun, whether you like it or not!

Arikosan wrote:

1. Is there any possibility to increase the drop rate in the PvE areas (Eltnen, Morheim etc.)? Very often mobs don't drop anything and dropping a weapon or part of the armor is almost impossible.
      Why should one increase the rates in Eltnen / morheim ect.? The End Game takes place mostly in Signia, Vengar, Akaron, Kaldor, the Underground of katalam.

Of course, it is possible to update old skins into a smaller server since a server update (something like BT ect.pp).

At kinah itself, you can get into Akaron / Kaldor and even Katalam's underground relatively quickly, which is why I do not quite understand this suggestion, except that you want a lot of Kinah fast.
      If the problem is the gear, then I think rather that you have not read the features correctly. But if you are recommended to do so, just the promotion kit should be interesting for you ;)

Arikosan wrote:

2. Due to the fact that the areas such as Eltnen, Heiron are almost empty of players is there a possibility to make instances there possible to access by a single player who can rush solo through them?
      Another point that I do not understand, you normally need no authority in leveling, Of course you are so used to the Offi, just with the newer updates will be a lot easier (too easy!) But why should the instance for a single To work so hard on a person who can do it on his own?

Do not you think that would fully anticipate the sense of an instance? I can understand that it's hard to find a mentor on this server, but you have to say "it's just like that" (shrug)

Well, that was my mustard!

I wish you a nice magical day (boom)
      I paint my own World. Sadly the graphics are better than the story..
    • I understad your point of view, I'm just used to play on the official server where these issues are not existing ;p These suggestions came from the fact that I care more about the journey rather than the actual endgame (sounds crazy, I know). While playing the official server I was this type of player who takes every quest and has to complete it no matter what even if it's completely pointless (including instances) and yup, I was doing it all by myself xd So since they threw away 90% of the content in game I switched to this server mostly because of its .noexp command so I can clear everything without experiencing too fast and now I would like the server to be even more solo-friendly maybe? (and it doesn't really matter for the end game players since they don't play in these areas anymore). So yeah, maybe there are more weird ppl like me who would really appreciate these changes as they don't affect players who want to rush through these areas as fast as possible.

tl;dr I'm crazy type of player who solo masters everything xd
    • We discussed both suggestions during our last meeting and reject both. You don't stay long enough in this area or there are hardly any stay-chars. So the effort is out of proportion to the benefit.

Best regards
      your Beyond Aion Team