Helping hand Elyos/Asmo's

• Declined
    • Helping hand Elyos/Asmo's

I don't know if this topic has been suggested or even if it is possible. I was wondering if it is ok for Folks to have and Eylos account and a Asmo account ? If yes then is it possible to set up times where maybe once a week or twice a week both sides use one races account and conquer main fortresses that are very hard to take with the number of players on each side when divided, combined from what I see in chat window when folks are Pvping there would be awesome take downs of like Devine Fortress.
      then next week everyone would switch to other account to help other side. This would really help in getting items and designs that would be almost impossible to get . Btw: it would help folks to get to know one another and when you don't have enough people to do an instance you can always change to other account and ask someone you like to play with or have a hard time killing :) for their help.
    • Yeah, you can on the official servers, but seems to be different here, if you read the ToS it says you may only play one race within the same household (something like that), up to three accounts I think, bah I should check it again.

Sounds like a way to avoid AP feeding. Seems reasonable.
    • Yes it states you can have 3 accounts but only play one race in a household at a time, I can't remember what it is called where folks had 2 accounts and would start them up and one would kill the other for AP, they had a name for it. BUT as small a population as Beyond Aion has I believe the GM's could catch folks cheating and that is what it would be CHEATING
    • We discussed this suggestion during our last meeting and reject it. This rule is one of our most important and we don't want to change this in the future. So it remains strictly forbidden to play both factions in one household.

Best regards
      your Beyond Aion Team
    • Help me to understand!!!!! So if I want to open an Asmodian account I am not allowed????? Since I have an Elyos account

So what you are saying is if 1 person in a House wants to play Asmo and another wants to play Elyos it is forbidden?

I understand that Boxing ( 1 account letting the other kill for AP) is against the rules and an account can be baned, but to tell folks you can't play a race is wrong! Even NcSoft didn't do that.

And since the Asmo's outnumber Elyos close to 3 to 1 you might just want to rethink your response. BTW: this is only my feelings on the matter you have the right to do as you please as do all the people that move on to other servers because they can't play Elyos because of being out numbered so bad.

Thank you for your time and service no matter what you choose to do.

I do appericate having a place to play THANK YOU.

The post was edited 2 times, last by MickeyTSr ().