Instance Reset times and manual reset. (Not daily count)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Instance Reset times and manual reset. (Not daily count)

I cant give my head but im pretty sure that in official, players could manually reset instance after leaving. (y)
      In my short experience: Haramell and Mantor both can be visited multiple times per day and its very hard to know when they reset.

Waited some time, changed character few times and still walking in to the same finished Mantor: 5 or more times. (feelsbadman)
      Did not find any helpful options in instance info also, could only favorite instas. (xmas)
    • Hi!

For short cause seishin allready said it:

Seishin wrote:

A message shows up, when you leave the instance. There is written how long you have to wait.
      But you can also just press /checkentry in chat, and there you can see aswell your entries and how long thy take to reset :) (some very kind people told me that the "Help" funktion ingame (that explain you some stuff about the game) also show you those chat commands :) )
      I paint my own World. Sadly the graphics are better than the story..
    • Somehow never noticed it... however i remember running instas over and over again without any sort of waiting... 5 years ago mby.

So i thought, it could be a bug.

Anyways thanks for /checkentry

Help button however is not my best friend. Since i have played one game at 5 servers, over x years.
      Everything is different every time and help button info could not be upgraded to actual server differences or possible bugs.

Still, Thank you!
      for clarification.
    • Well, you have to notice, that there is a difference between solo instances and group instances. If you finish a solo instance, you have to wait a certain time to re-enter cause the instance-ID is connected to yourself.
      For group instances, there is a connection between the group itself and the instance- ID. So if you dissolve the group and create a new one, you can re-enter without waiting, because you create a new instance-ID.

Maybe this brings you more clarity for the system :)

greets GreyWolf