What you need to do ASAP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What you need to do ASAP

Helloo there,

I will introduce myself a little since im drunk AF now, lol... but i'm a really old veteran on officials, like 10 years or more.
      What i wanna do here is tell you server ppl what you NEED to do :D

First fix all those annoying bugs you have running like mobs dissapearing, hitting you from below the grounds/texture (specially underground has a whole lot of them bugs) the disconnect problems & when relog ppl just fall down tru texture and die, and so many other things im to drunk to mention right now :D

One thing i REALLY want to point out is the chat .... why there isnt an option to set it on seconds ?? (specially needed when you want to report some no-ani-noobs)
      Im pritty sure some player uses no ani, but how i can report when i cant show you the skills he cast/uses in 1-2-3 seconds?? like he uses 1 skill then a 3sec cast skill then a other.. all in 1 second.. how can i prove this?? since vid wont show everything.

Just wondering how you gonna react to this, later i will point out all the other faults/buggs/whatever in this pritty crappy server (for me till now.. 10y exp never seen this many buggs, and pls don't tell me ppl didn't report them already, pls don't go the GF way)

Kind regards tho,

P.S. i can bring 15-20 friends tomorrow if i go on official again, but i refuse to do that and lead them in a buggy 'pritty awesome patch' aion wanna be server. BTW those friends im refering to have spend thousands euros on offi.. just think about it :D
    • First of all I want to point out, that you have the right to have your own oppinion but all you´re telling in your post is the most bullshit I´ve ever seen. I´ve never seen such a brazenly post like this, yes this Server have bugs u are right, not everthing is perfect this is also true, but in comparison to other Servers, this Server have alot less bugs than these ones.

I dont know what do you expect now, you want to tell the ppl. what they have to do, but you dont even give the Server a real chance and you just start bad talk. for me your "suggestion" is not even worth to read, you just point on the "bugs" tell the Devs "fix that (btw. wrong Forum area tho) and call the Server bad af, I dont know but ur Post everything else than constructive.

Then the most funny aspect of your Thread: NOANI, Of course its possible that some ppl. uses Noani but you really want to tell me that it isnt possible to record a Player who uses Noani? Dude its already in the Name, if sb uses Noanimation, the animation of the skills is much quicker and you can record it with a timestamp and report this Player in the Ticketpanel.

All in all is this Thread for me just a insolence for the Server, Of Course here isnt evth. perfect, bugs exist, but at the end its a P-Server, bugs exist on P-Servers, but as I said before this Server has in comparison to other Servers alot lesser bugs, here are just a few essential bugs, who are disturbing but if you have some patience, this Bugs are getting fixed pretty quick. Furthermore almost all dungeons work here, except Makarna, Danuar Reliquary HM and Tiamats Hideout HM, this is more than some other Servers will have in their entire life. From my point of View I think this Server is great as it is, Of course it isnt perfect, but its enough for me to play on it since almost 4 years.

at the End if you just dont like the Server, its okay but stop such a bullshit talk and try to be constructive and if this isnt working- you can feel free to leave the Server.

Edit: The Server Admins wasnt interested in money in the past and they wont be interested in you money in the future, the Server work as it is and it seems like they are making enough Money, so they could hold this Server up for almost 4 years x)

Regards

The post was edited 2 times, last by Blueberry ().

• hi!

Ehm..

3dee wrote:

One thing i REALLY want to point out is the chat .... why there isnt an option to set it on seconds ?? (specially needed when you want to report some no-ani-noobs)
      Im pritty sure some player uses no ani, but how i can report when i cant show you the skills he cast/uses in 1-2-3 seconds?? like he uses 1 skill then a 3sec cast skill then a other.. all in 1 second.. how can i prove this?? since vid wont show everything.

Blueberry wrote:

Then the most funny aspect of your Thread: NOANI, Of course its possible that some ppl. uses Noani but you really want to tell me that it isnt possible to record a Player who uses Noani? Dude its already in the Name, if sb uses Noanimation, the animation of the skills is much quicker and you can record it with a timestamp and report this Player in the Ticketpanel.
      I really think no one has read the terms , right? OwO

Let me show you somethings about "No-ani" or Hack Recording..

Terms Of Use wrote:

Infringements

• If a player violates our terms in game, they have to be reported via a support ticket with clear evidence. If there is a very severe violation (e.g. hacking) during the support times, you also have to contact the GM currenty on duty.
        Every report has to fulfill the following criteria:
        • the in game time must be visible on screenshots or in videos at least once
        • the evidence must not be edited
        • the evidence may not be older than 36 hours
        Videos, which show players using hacks, do not require the indication of time necessarily, however you have to record the battle-log in the chat for an inspection of "No-Ani".
      [*]Upon infringements on the TeamSpeak server, you contact a supporter on the TeamSpeak server. If this does not work, you have to submit a support ticket with all available relevant data.
      [*]Upon infringements in the forums, you use the forum-internal reporting function.

About the rest.. i do agree whit Blueberry..

(awthanks) Yvonne out!
      I paint my own World. Sadly the graphics are better than the story..
    • Haha so Bleubeery you think its BS.. well you have the right to think that ofc.. like i said, im 10 years player of aion on offi, maybe 11 or 12 cant rememeber, doesnt care.
      You say at one point you're playing this server 4 years and then you say to me i don't give time to fix buggs?? lol really dude, im here a month and the buggs are distroying my gameplay/will already.. how do you expect me to bring 20-30 hell maybe even 50 ppl to this shitbug server?? tell me how i can convince them to play here??
      And if you think im insulting the server, you're dead wrong kiddo, learn to read.. construcvtive post are there to help the server (never the less they might be written by drunk ppl)..

***Deleted - Please do not violate the rules!***

Iff after 4 years this server has still this much buggs maybe its not worth playing anymore, think about it, 4 years still cant hit a mob who is attacking me from under the ground/texture, seems legit lol

Well anyway, i consider you'r post kinda rubbish/sucking up to server.. the part you said about no-ani is funny also since aion rainmeter doesnt seem to record anything here, but i'm sure, you ass a old player can teach me how to record :D

The parts you went into about instances seems lost for words since there not enough ppl online on primetime to run makarna even, so lol ..

And i never said i didnt like the server you kissass kiddo, i just point out faults, do you get points/nex/hp/ap/kinah for this sucking up ??

@Frekki lol sweety, i will not drop a euro into this game till i see some buggs fixed, but youre welcome to meet me on officials, and ill show you ptw arent loosers :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Farlon ().

• Ok I just thought of some refreshing flames, but there is no need or even a grain of worth for this here.

Tbh, you and your 'friends' are not fitted for this server. First, nobody cares about your money-talk. Second, mostly all players here will play cuz of some nostalgia and fun with friends. Third, even the minimum of patience is missing.
      Fourth: Normally I would say inappropriate language is not likely seen here. But this thread consists of toxic words :| I think we can discuss such stuff better if their were less insults and less alcohol.
    • All of us we have to admite that the server is full off buggggg and without any progres on this side it s kind hard to enjoy as many ppl say that i bring my legion from off here and they all complain to me about server full of bugggg like -> walking and drop trow texture and dye , try to avoid some mobs they walk trow texture behind you and keep attacking .
      About no ani i just don t want to say nothing because most of the player here don t know how to really use skills,rotation,right stigmas -> pve-> pvp but they go for no ani !

Best regards

P/S. Like we have need more players on the server , i wait to see some change on most of the things like (buggg in-game , Item mall reaction more faster then they are used to , and made a way to check players who use no ani) . First week i was so happy with this new server and things but i reach 1 mounth and i start to get dissapointed about all this problems in such small comuniti with not alot of players .
    • 3dee wrote:

What i wanna do here is tell you server ppl what you NEED to do

3dee wrote:

...in this pritty crappy server...

3dee wrote:

P.S. i can bring 15-20 friends tomorrow if i go on official again, but i refuse to do that and lead them in a buggy 'pritty awesome patch' aion wanna be server. BTW those friends im refering to have spend thousands euros on offi.. just think about it

Why do you people think that no one will comment on the stuff that someone else writes. This is seriously the dumbest thing i've read in a long time
    • lordasano wrote:

About no ani i just don t want to say nothing because most of the player here don t know how to really use skills,rotation,right stigmas -> pve-> pvp but they go for no ani !
      Let me laugh, so we are noobs in pve and pvp and ur the boss ?
      please. Stop cry for noani, its not, its called " jumpshot " slideshot " jumpcast " maybe ? But your a pro and we cannot learn you those. I know a lot of players from retails like you " im 10years on retail and Raid lead im a boss " annnnnd they maybe play on retail of Pokemon... but not Aion

Best regards
    • Hello everyone!
      I would like to ask you not to communicate asocially and to pay more attention to your vocabulary. Everyone has the right to their own opinion and to post this here in the forum - but you do not have to insult yourself or attack each other so much.

Hallo zusammen!
      Ich möchte euch bitten nicht so asozial miteinander zu kommunizieren und mal mehr auf euer Vokabular zu achten. Jeder hat zunächst mal das Recht darauf seine Meinung hier im Forum zu posten und sowieso eine eigene Meinung zu haben. Ob ihr nun damit konform geht oder nicht, kann man auch anders ausdrücken - man muss sich aber noch lange nicht beleidigen oder gegenseitig derartig anmachen.

Thanks and best regards / Danke und beste Grüße
    • Everyone feeling offended, by just someone giving his opinion, lmao.

3dee definetly has some points in his post. Most annoying and pretty major Bug is the fact, you can get Map Kick on any pitch by only using blink skills or fear or glide. This should really be fixed ASAP, but no, missing Quests and Drop-System seems to be way more important as Bugs concerning quality of gameplay.
      But on the other hand, when I read the latest Patch-Notes, I can clearly see, that someone is working on fixing reported Bugs. I will not lose hope that someday all those major Bugs will be fixed. We just have to be patient and report all we can.
      About "No-Ani"... no need to set time stamp on chat, since Admins can read out Chat-Log. Just record suspicious players/duels and send it in. Anyway, ppl using it should know themselve that they didn't get the point of the game, or any competitive game and will get banned sooner or later.

3dee wrote:

Just wondering how you gonna react to this, later i will point out all the other faults/buggs/whatever in this pritty crappy server (for me till now.. 10y exp never seen this many buggs, and pls don't tell me ppl didn't report them already, pls don't go the GF way)
      Maybe report them in Bugtracker?

You don't seem to have any patience (you learned everything about the server Bug history in only one Month?) and it looks like you didnt play on that much Aion p server. I only know some russian server, working almost Bug-free but I tried at least 10 private servers in the last few years. I admit that we have a lot of Bugs. But there are not more Bugs in comparison to most other servers out there. Not even retail will ever be Bug-free. And remember: fixing one thing can always result in even more unexpected Bugs.

Calm down, lean back, learn to have patience and accept that the small Team of Admins and Developers here is giving everything they can to give us the best gaming experience possible. Or don't accept and leave. Your decision.
      FiftyPercentCooler
    • First, please read this to give you some background: Disconnections
      It sounds like you're coming from official servers and didn't really try other private servers. It's not like we are shittier than others, but simply not as bug free as official servers. And we never will, so if that's your priority we have to disappoint you.
      So what you're telling us is that a hand full of annoying bugs are supposedly more than you have ever experienced anywhere else. Just try other private servers and see for yourself.

As for your other points the linked post didn't answer, some of them have been addressed in other bug tracker reports. Like this German one regarding map kicks: SM durch die Map fearen
      Especially map kicks by teleport skills and Fear have always been an issue on any private server, since they all use the same flawed geo engine. But we will fix that eventually, even though it's much more complex than a broken npc.

Mobs below the ground for example are not hard to fix but this also takes time. But first you have to report them, otherwise they won't ever be fixed.
      And most importantly, almost everything is time consuming. Remember what I wrote in the first linked topic about how much time we have to spend each week? From that you have to also subtract the time for support and communication like this. Without patience you will not get happy here, sorry.

Timestamps in chat have been suggested in the past, but it's a client feature the 4.8 client doesn't support.

The last thing I want to say, even though Farlon already mentioned it: Please respect each other or keep your mouth shut. There's already enough heat in the game, so try to be cool (and sober) in the forum. This is a general advice to everyone.
    • Hey,

My personal message to @3dee:

Whilst being somewhat true @3dee s points about bugs on this server were made in such a way that it makes you look quite immature and naive.
      The thing is that you put your points in a condescending way like you are superior to all and that your view is the only one that matters since you got a lot of knowledge by playing the game for a long time. With this mindset don't be surprised at sudden outlashes of the community at you.

3dee wrote:

P.S. i can bring 15-20 friends tomorrow if i go on official again, but i refuse to do that and lead them in a buggy 'pritty awesome patch' aion wanna be server. BTW those friends im refering to have spend thousands euros on offi.. just think about it
      This is borderline-blackmail: Do what i tell you then i will give you players and money! You want money right... (facepalm)
      You are literally telling the Team to "Fix your sh** server or I won't give you money" (mindblown)

With this I will not say that you are not stating invalid points, that could stop/slow down the growth of this server like for example the issues
      with the geo engine or other bugs, which are definetly annoying but I've seen worse. I personally think that the server can grow bigger and get a lot better, but:
      This is still a private server: Don't expect everything to work perfectly.
      Fixing Bugs and making the server better is a steady progress, which I personally think is handled decently well by the Team. All we can do as players is support them and help them make this server as fun as it can be by reporting bugs, giving constructive feedback, making suggestions etc.
      (Tip: next time try a more objective way of criticism and you will get more objective answers.)

I really hope that this thread was just opened spontaneously with you having random thoughts whilst being "drunk". Otherwise I don't think you would fit into this community/this server, because neither you nor we would have fun playing together.

Regards Ceridwan (disappear)

P.S. Alcohol clouds your mind. (troll) Putting aside hack accusations; there is a certain procedure to report those. Like @Yvonne posted. (How about you try that first before calling out like that.)