Access DeniedD

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Access DeniedD

The access deniedd legion recruits active players for various pve / pvp instances. Being online can make your pvp even pvp items fast.rulesDo not offend or speak ugly with legion members -> kick from legionIf you can not be online for a while, let BG or Deputy know if we do not know -> kick from legion
      Involvement of legions players will bring you a centurion title, deputy + kinah or Allpowerful / Omega.

Best regards

Faction : Elyos
      Class : Templar
      Name : Alex
      Legion : Access DeniedD ( Brigade General )

The post was edited 1 time, last by lordasano ().

• Maybe you should not tell everyone at first, when they will get a kick out of your legion. Im not sure if people will find that likable in the first moment. :)
      How ever... @ every new player who will read this.... This guy is a good one and need's some support. Dont get scared by his "kick possibilitys" :D
      He know's this game in many way's and is open for new strategies and more.

Thumb's up for Access DeniedD! :thumbup:
    • Thanks for support dear friend . I m looking forword for active players to work with them for gear an all the things we can do togheter in game . I have like 3 players offline more then 1 week and they didn t say nothing about being offline for a while.

In shor me and members from legion are working togheter for new ppl to gear up an play togheter.

Best regards

Faction : Elyos
      Class : Templar
      Name : Alex
      Legion : Access DeniedD ( Brigade General )

The post was edited 1 time, last by lordasano ().