we need event

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello Vexagor,

First of all Thank you for this suggestion and next time please write your Item suggestion here. I have already answered the same question in the Event item suggestion Thread, we will Of course distribute the extandables in the future again, but only the lvl 63 Tiamats Hideout version, so you still have to do sth for your extandable. Our Intention for the Events is to make your Ingame life much more disvertified and create some new PvP Situations like in the Silentera Canyon and not to distribute max. Gear PvP Items like the mythic 65er extandable.

For all the others who are interested in new Events: I´ve got alot of requests in the last 2 weeks, when you can expect new Events and they all are scared, that it will last long until a new Events starts. FIrst of all, calm down, We Of course are planning as much Events for you as we can and as we did in the Past the Events won´t need 2 months or more to start. You guys should already know us, especially at the end of the last Year you got almost monthly a big Event, so I can´t understand the pressure and panicmongering.

I hope I could help you with this answer, so if sth is unclear you can feel free to write it in the Item suggestion Thread I´ve linked you on the top of this answer or you can directly write me a Private Message, if the Topic is completely different to Items suggestions.

best regards,

Fafnir