Questions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi guys, I have some questions for you!

• I would like to know the drop rate of this server.
      • There are all maps/instance, the game is like offy?
      • Considering the low population, are the HPs of the siege mobs (guardian general and guards) scaled?
      • Me and my legion (10+) will want to go asmodian side, we could create balancing problems?
      • Do you do porting from official/private aion?
      • Are the 12~24 players instance nerfed (Katalamize or steel wall bastion)? Or are they impossible to complete at the moment?
      • How to got stigma vision?

The post was edited 1 time, last by URIENMAD ().

• Hello Urienmad,

URIENMAD wrote:

would like to know the drop rate of this server.

The Droprate of this Server ist pretty fair, so you can go and farm your amplification Stones, Tempering Solution, Omega Stones and more if you keep on it. The Instance Drops are also good right at the Moment, when you go Sauro for example you often will get 1-3 Mythic Items each run and also can drop Evolutionstones, Tempering Solutions and Feathers.

URIENMAD wrote:

There are all maps/instance, the game is like offy?

Almost all dungeons are working on this Server, except Anguished Dragon Lord´s Refuge, Infernal Danuar Reliquary and Dragonsphire Depths all other dungeons will work and are still possible. Some dungeons are easier and some more challenging, for example: Rentus Hardmode is relatively easy, but dungeons like The Eternal Bastion or Dragon Lords Refuge are a bit harder.

URIENMAD wrote:

Considering the low population, are the HPs of the siege mobs (guardian general and guards) scaled?
      The HP of the Guardian Generals are adjusted to the Player population, so yes you will able to participate on raids and win them. Depending on your Guardian General question: The Guardian Generals are deactivated on this Server, because it isn´t useful at all to have The Guardian General activated at this number of Players.

URIENMAD wrote:

Me and my legion (10+) will want to go asmodian side, we could create balancing problems?
      Right at the Moment the Asmodians have a Player advantage, but you shouldnt worry about this at all. The Player balancing changes every 2 weeks, so at some times the Elyos have a Player advantages and at some times the Asmodians. Play which Side you want and you prefer! dont worry about the balancing.

URIENMAD wrote:

Do you do porting from official/private aion?
      If you mean that Beyond Aion supports Server transfers, then I can give you clearly the Answer: No. If you want to play here, you have to start at 0. But if you guys dont like sth like leveln, you can buy a "Max Level Package" for 5€ and you will be set to Level 65 as far Farlon have time for this. Besides the exp rates aren´t bad on this Server if you keep leveling you will be 65 in 1 day.

URIENMAD wrote:

Are the 12~24 players instance nerfed (Katalamize or steel wall bastion)? Or are they impossible to complete at the moment?
      No, they aren´t nerfed, because there´s no need for it, you normally are able to run in these dungeons with the recommended number of Players and are able to finish them.

URIENMAD wrote:

How to got stigma vision?

You just need the unlimited Stigmas who drop in Stigma bundles. You can the Stigma bundles by killing mobs on your Level.

I Hope I could have helped you with your questions and I hope that I can see you guys ingame soon. :)

The post was edited 5 times, last by Blueberry ().

• im here since 3 weeks and nothing change about asmo / ely numbers, asmo were for info yesterday 20-24 vs 7 elys in raid... and its not gonna change. Some elys are leaving because nothing move.

Make ur choice, but the better would be ely ( you could change Race later if im right )