Arena of Cooperation

• Fixed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arena of Cooperation

Hey.
      We just went into Arena of Cooperation with two groups of 3 ppl each.
      It is not possible to gain points there. Points for kills, collecting relics and flying through rings (those will not disappear after flying through) are shown in chat, but they are not applied to group points.
      No group can win there. Both groups start with 13.000 Points and no matter what happens inside, they will leave with 13.000 points both.
      Right now there is no sense in doing Coop.

Edit: It happened for me that I still got winning rewards. Not GP reward (I got 51 for deuce), but both chests you only get when winning Coop.
      FiftyPercentCooler

The post was edited 1 time, last by loliksde ().

• Koop Arena: Anzeige Funktioniert nicht

Wie oben schon beschrieben Funktioniert die Anzeige der Punktezahl wärend der 9 minuten nicht.
      per Chat sieht man aber das man punkte erhält und am ende werden auch die Punkte und Kills sowie AP und GP Tabelarisch richtig angezeigt.

Mfg
    • Arena der Kooperation keine Punke

Hallo,

in der Arena der Kooperation werden keine Punke vergeben. Weder für Kills, das aktivieren von Instanz Items oder das durchfliegen der Ringe ergibt keinerlei Punke.

Zudem ist der Gewinner der Arena der Kooperation rein zufällig.

Mfg Bijouri
      ”Herr, lass Hirn regnen... oder Steine. Hauptsache, du triffst.“