Safe spots??

• No bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Safe spots??

I see something like that for the first time. Asmo flew in the middle New start legion headquarters in Signia, I stand in front of Governor Atmos and he kills me? How? All guards are turned off? There are no Safe spots here?
    • I do not think that there is something to fix about this.

The New Start Legion Headquarters in Signia is an open pvp zone, same as the Asmodian base in Vengar and from time to time there are Elyos visitors too ;)
      The guards are not turned off, they just seem to not have the range and power most of those visitors' prey would want them to have.

So, best advice I can give you is not to go afk in those regions and to be aware of the possibility of pvp in this base.

Regards,
      Mika

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mikahil ().

• Well, I am sure that your wish to have something fixed here just results from your own visits in the Asmodian base in Vengar and not from the fact that you died about 7 times this night in your Headquarters in Signia.
      Therefore thanks for your testings but i think that open pvp zones are marked sufficiently here :)
    • Looks pretty balanced to me.

In all honesty though, as it was said, the guards are well and active, but in turn lack the range necessary to pose a threat against anyone jumping in there solo.
      Display Spoiler
      That is, of course, if the victim players themselves refuse to make proper use of the situation by jumping directly into the guards and forcing them to attack the intruder.
      Whenever I find myself aggroing just a single guard while also fighting a PC that isn't afk, I'm pretty much done for.

Now, I'm not sure if it's the same case for the horde of NPCs inside the little hallway leading up to the governor. However, in any case, I do appreciate the way things currently are, since, not only does this increase the amount of possible PvP-hot spots, but it also enables newer (solo-) players to faster gain some kills, and thus, speed up the process of farming AP for equipment and whatnot. The possibility of invading the enemy faction's base, at least in Cygnea and Enshar, is commonly known - whoever stands there afk, does so at their own risk. To me, this is pretty much a feature.

I do still fully understand your anger though, but I'd advise you to make quick business whenever you are in there and go someplace else when having to go afk for a bit.