more suggestions

• Misinformation / Lapsed
    • more suggestions

1st npc that is in temple of scales which sells morph designs in major citys sanctum/pandemonium (due to server population-sieges)
      2nd insignia of conquest in more mobs in a neutral zone
      3rd loot from any lvl mob (example : if u are lvl 65 and do dark poeta get full drop)
      4rth some instances a little nurf to be done with 3-4 ppl
      5th sieges that is balaur if u go kill any npc u can get some ap/ceraniums as a reward siege

thnx in advance (allthethings)
    • First, please use your other thread if you want to add more suggestions instead of opening new ones. :D

To your list:
      In your other thread was already explained that we are working on a siege rework so it will be easier to raid and get the morph designs. We also discussed the option of the NPCs in Pandemonium/Sanctum but decided to better change things about the sieges. So there won't be NPCs in Pande/Sanctum.

What do you mean with neutral zone?

Rentus for example can be done with 3 people. If you mean specific ones we need more details
      And the last one: Siege rework in progress, so there will hopefully be no need for balaur rewards.

For the future: If you want to do suggestions, feel free to post them. But please, like mentioned first, use the old thread if it's a mix of suggestions and also we need more details. Simply saying "change that to xy" is not much to work with. ^^

Best regards
      Emma
    • in neutral zone i mean like kaldor (both factions can farm there i tried farm chapir but 5 -10 insignias is a bit low imo :x)
      i say about morphs cuz i almost run out of scrolls :)
      im sorry about oppening new post
      tiamat fortress /sauro/bridge/rune shield tower/runadium...
      what about loot on lower lvl mobs :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by gotsilakos ().

• Or other suggestion is to add smthing usefull in pvp map in mobs so ppl go farm there and pvp between factions :)
      they drop lvl 40 manastones its crap... and the last boss drops keys instead of a gear it would be nice to have some good drop from this boss or in any random boss if its not spawning the same boss....

The post was edited 2 times, last by gotsilakos ().

• We have discussed your suggestions and had to find out the same thing here as in your other thread. You have to give more specific content about what you want to change or suggest as an adjustment.

However, we can say that the 'Refuge of Returnees' is deliberately not implemented by us, as it would be too flawed to use it properly. Fixing the bugs would take a long time, which we could not afford until now.

All other questions should have been answered by Emma.

Best regards
      your Beyond Aion Team