Hodor!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello folks :) after some efforts to download and fix errors as you already seen on this forum plus a vacation i finally manage to login. I was hoping to find an europe server but then i see its oceanic which made my think omg the ping lol,but still i still wanted to give it a try cause i worked my ass off to download an install. Anyway i playd oficial aion eu version for 2 years goldpack sucks bigtime plus 5.3 Patch is bleahh. So dont want a wall of text Ill Be active in game same on forums too im Adrian from romania created a cleric named Druid on ely side see you in game.
      P.S. dunno how balance is checked the proces on broker till now 3 Mills for a stigma i eas woahh lmao

Cheers beelzebub out!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Beelzebub ().

• Welcome Adrian,
      glad to see you joining us.
      Don't worry, the Oceanic label on the server selection screen does say nothing about the servers real location, it's just tied to the servers name. Actually our server is located in Germany, so the ping to Romania should be much better than from an actual oceanic server.

We wish you lots of fun here :)
      Neon