Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• What you need to do ASAP

Shina - - Beyond Aion

Quote from lordasano: “About no ani i just don t want to say nothing because most of the player here don t know how to really use skills,rotation,right stigmas -> pve-> pvp but they go for no ani ! ” Let me laugh, so we are noobs in pve and pvp and ur the boss ? please. Stop cry for noani, its not, its called " jumpshot " slideshot " jumpcast " maybe ? But your a pro and we cannot learn you those. I know a lot of players from retails like you " im 10years on retail and Raid lead im a boss " annn…

• Item Mall

Shina - - Questions about the server

Hello, i think you can add some skins in shop, like weapons, armor, and more because in my opinion there is not enough skin to buy... it can help the server maybe by having more money.. I mean things like Wild Kitter's Bow /SledgeHammer helmet and more If needed i can give you some ID/Items. Best regards.

• we need event

Shina - - Events

Giving extendables, even tiamat 60 is a bit too much for me.. it breaks farm of TH, that nobody does, farm the katalium one...

• we need event

Shina - - Events

stop dream lol. Make some allies and go TH or farm the extend..

• Hello, dont know if its a problem but better post it. Those skill does the damage written on skill on pvp and pve. Is it normal ? i remember that it does less in pvp because of magic supp of players / defence ect, or i'm wrong maybe But do 715+ damage with the assa one in pvp is... cheat ? XD and 350 with chanter one at 100% proc ?... And the reflect of templar too dunno the name, If someone could help xD Sorry if its not a bug and thanks !

• Questions

im here since 3 weeks and nothing change about asmo / ely numbers, asmo were for info yesterday 20-24 vs 7 elys in raid... and its not gonna change. Some elys are leaving because nothing move. Make ur choice, but the better would be ely ( you could change Race later if im right )

• No aion launcher on the deskop

Shina - - Archived issues

Hi, my friend install the game but he havent the shortcut on deskop when finish unzip. Could someone send me the .bat ENGLISH or the something.. thx

• Balance

Ok thanks for reply, friends and i will go ely if its empty. See ya soon

• Balance

Hi, there, friends and i are lookin for this serv' but we got some questions.. How many ppl are there in Siege ? We see not a lot of elys... why ? Is there some OW pvp or not ? Is there some pve to do gears and serum fast ? Is the community good as it was ? Regards

• Loots and money limit

Shina - - Suggestions

Hi, For craft, we need some special stone ( superior ect ) but we cant drop them cauz of 10lvl between mobs and us. Can we change this ? And money limit is so shit .... can we delete it ? greetings