Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Help for new Players (Asmodians)

Trial - - Aion

Heya, i don't know if you still need help, but if you do, just send me a message here (online time / anything like that), and i'll try my best to join your group ingame I'm not that active anymore, but still enjoy to help our faction to rise

• Conveniance

Trial - - Suggestions

Well, if you buy a mansion (or higher) you don't even have costs of soul healing. You need to take some kinah out of the game with soul healing / teleport! I think it's important to do so. If you don't have any costs at all, player would run around with billions of kinah. If you compare the auction prices here and on GF servers, you'll see that these player have too much kinah to spend. The auction prices over there are much higher. (Too much kinah = higher prices in my opinion.) You can earn a …

• Help for new Players (Asmodians)

Trial - - Aion

You just arrived new to this server or have already some level put behind you and need help? Just text me and i pass over with my cleric to help with quests / instances or anything else. Together we can rise our faction! My offer is for every player, whatever legion they came from. Just ask and i'll come over. Why am I doing this? Well, for the fun of it! I do not expect anything in return. My player's name is 'Trial', just send me a message and tell me if you need some help. Mostly I take a loo…