Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• dragon lord"s weapon box

aBottleOfCoke - - Items

Hi I don't know if it's a bug or not but the GM ingame told me to write it here just in case I have a dragon lord's weapon box from the summer event and want to mail it to another character. I can put it in the mail as you can see on the screenshot, but when I accept the fee I need to pay in order to send it nothing happens, the mail stays there and the box stays in my inventory. Not sure if it's a bug or if it's just not possible to send it, but it's weird because normally when you can't mail a…

• Untradeable item message

aBottleOfCoke - - Suggestions

okay that's what I thought but it was worth a try thank you for the answer

• Untradeable item message

aBottleOfCoke - - Suggestions

I don't know if it's possible to do this, but if possible, could you please remove this message? 'this is an untradeable item. Are you sure you want to acquire it?'. It's really annoying and not necessary especially since you can discard the item if you don't want it... I know it's in the original game as well but anyway, if possible that would be awesome

• Eventmaster Wanted

aBottleOfCoke - - Events

Quote from Artio: “ Quote from aBottleOfCoke: “okay and she can be anywhere? grin.png how long do we have? grin.png ” Yes she can be anywhere :D. The Event will end before the Abyss-Raids begin. ” phew okay thanks

• Eventmaster Wanted

aBottleOfCoke - - Events

okay and she can be anywhere? how long do we have?

• skills not learned

aBottleOfCoke - - Player skills

I may have made a very dumb mistake as someone on the forum pointed out, it could be that they are stgma skills, i'm checking that possibility now, I'm so sorry for any inconvenience!

• skills

aBottleOfCoke - - Archived issues

okay thanks i'll check

• skills

well they are actually 7 skills, 2 from level 20, one from 26 and 4 from level 38 (don't think they are stigma skills because there is no stigma slot at 38 right?)

• skills not learned

aBottleOfCoke - - Player skills

I already put this in the forum as a general question but maybe this is a bug. I am currently a lvl 38 songweaver, and i just noticed I haven't learned 7 active skills automatically. 2 skills from lvl 20, one from 26 and 4 from 38. I don't know if this is occurs often but i want those skills ofcourse thanks!

• skills

Hello, I've started playing this game as a songweaver, and I was going through my skills and clicked on 'dipslay unlearned skills'. I'm currently level 38 and I noticed there are some skills you learn at level 20 but they are still grey and I can't use them, and I also didn't learn any of the level 38 skills when I hit 38, is this normal? Thank you

• Help for new Players (Asmodians)

aBottleOfCoke - - Aion

still didn't download the full patch, took way to long so had to delete the download

aBottleOfCoke - - Aion

oh okay that's a shame... okay thanks

aBottleOfCoke - - Aion

I'm using the patch since I have the normal aion up to date on my pc, or should i just download the full game from this site?

aBottleOfCoke - - Aion

I'd love your help once i get in I can't enter the server for some reason