Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• New system since 4.8 you'll get the first campaign with log 35. Do some quests in the Abyss

• pet and mount

Seishin - - Items

My pet appears automatically, if I called it before. And if I didn't summon before, there is no Problem too.

• Katalam Underground

Seishin - - Archived issues

Yes....

• Katalam Underground

You try to get through an Elyos portal as an asmodian. There is nothing buggy. Try an other, asmodian, portal to get in UG

• Nastika (Aturam Sky Fortress)

Seishin - - AI

I'll answer in german. Ich glaube er meint, dass der Mob deutlich schneller stirbt als er sollte. Auf dem Offi teilt der genannte Mob einen Stun bei 2/3 aus, der 10 sek. dauert. Dadurch kann man ihn nicht töten, aber er kann die Drohne, in der man sitzt, zerstören. Hier wird der Stun nicht ausgelöst und man killt den Mob schneller als er die Drohne zerstören kann. In dem Video sieht man die Szene ab ca. 10:15

• Housing

Seishin - - Aion

Not all houses are available at auction, only a certain number. The offer changes every week. Be patient and you will get a house in Heiron

• Just some questions

Hey - In Abyss Core: Shugo - .help shows all commands; I guess you are looking for .noexp

• Client version

Seishin - - Questions about the server

Hey, you can download 4.8 version here

• Housing

You can start in Sanctum. The NPC is called Harinus PS: You can ask ingame via /3-Chat

• Haramel issue

Seishin - - AI

Just tried to finish this quest. I could use the teleport to reach the upper lvl. You have to go up the stairs to reach the chest. There is no bug (Hidden Content)

• Broker broken

Seishin - - Core

Quote from Radigost66: “For some unknown reason, the broker shows nothing to me. ” I guess it don't show anything, because there is nothing in.